Uncertainty and anxiety due to money worries
How to settle into a more realistic look at your situation
Feel in charge of your thoughts and feelings
Even if you don't feel in control of this situation you find yourself in
Stop the 'fight or flight' reactions in my mind
Get off that anxiety roundabout and find inner peace with a fresh plan; see the opportunities which may be coming your way
To book your free 30 minute chat; Text or call me me on 07974 400575 on SKYPE or ZOOM or FACETIME
Please do not feel that you have to deny your feelings - let them flow for a while and hear your real fears and tears
Your fears themselves will not hurt you and it's good for your body and immune system to express them - for a while - even better write them out in a journal where they will STAY FOR GOOD and bother you less. Are you worried that you may get the COVID 19 virus?
Then understand what's going on in your mind and body
It's natural to feel anxious at this really challenging time.
At the same time our immune system is suppressed as it's not so important when we are running for our life. More stress = less immunity.
What keeps the anxiety running? Normal thoughts become invasive thoughts due to the adrenaline and cortisol inside you.
|12 tips to help you work through these tough times
1. Be Really Really honest with yourself about the feelings which are driving you ... but then it's probably other unexpected feelings too. Write them ALL down. For instance a feeling of anger is often in response to a feeling of hurt or deep sadness. Let the feelings out - "Let the bear roar". You can do this in a safe place away from everyone. Maybe outside on a walk.
2. Keep releasing those thoughts out of your head and write how you feel in a journal. Explore themes and new AHA! moments.
|Keeping YOU at the top of your priority list
7. Unwind those sub-conscious reactions. We can use simple the tapping EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) at home. This helps to "kick start" the commitment we need to "reclaim" ourselves and the recovery we are searching for.
8. Exercising regularly helps us remove the adrenaline and stress hormone cortisol from the body.
9. WHY are you thinking that it's all gone down the pan? Think about a time when you got through the other side of a CRISIS before?
10. Bring yourself back to NOW as now is the only place where we can make those changes.
and you will start to make different choices in life aligned with your new picture. Don't worry about how this will happen; simply start to take baby steps in that direction and you are doing something positive about where you are NOW. Open to a little magic? See my Golden Circle exercise.
This is all making sense and I think I can see my way forward
12There's lots we can do it's about finding the commitment and space to start off the process. It's widely known now that it takes 21 days to create and keep a good habit/routine so it sticks as a part of our life. and what is really important to us. If you don't know anyone who you feel is able to help maybe I can offer my services to you. Life will not be quite the same again AND this could well be an OPPORTUNITY for you rather than the terrible thing that it feels like now.
As we get insights into where it all came from... and it's not necessarily this virus situation... we are able to take away the power of these thoughts and feelings which are causing this anxiety which are messing us up.
We are always helped by thinking thoughts full of love and heartfelt appreciation for ourselves.
YES we can all do this - even if, at first we don't believe it, thinking loving thoughts will short circuit those critical wounding thoughts you are having now. Feel strong inside and let those around you think what they want to think - cos we are feeling good about ourselves.
Find out more about Coaching You
CALL OR TEXT ME to book your FREE 30 minute chat to find out how I may be able to help you: 07974 400575