Step by Step Strategies
Understanding how you got here and how you can create your required outcome; define the steps you need to take.
1. You talk and I listen to find your starting point
2. You define your required outcome as clearly as you can
3. We identify the person who you wish to bring to this coaching place and explore how you may work with TetraMap (below)
4. We identify any of your values which are being compromised
5. We explore the emotions which are associated with your situation
6. We create a positive sentence and picture which you can work with; I like to "anchor" this with a blend of essential oils you take home or I send to you
7. I ask where in your body you are feeling tension which may be associated with your situation
8. We create your new coping strategies to take home with you; with a more positive mind-set
9. I may suggest Mindfulness exercises to take home
10. I may suggest Massage movements to use at home to ease tension
Call Me; - 07974 400575 now to book your FREE 30 minute chat
Find out how we can work together
The skills we work with
TetraMap - (See below) Find out your individual preference profile and understand the people around you better.
TetraMap - The Nature of Behaviour
Use the preference profile to know you are a valuable person in any team/family/project
Is your preference Earth Air Fire or Water?
Divides our preferences - our defaults - into Elements that we can understand
Using Nature's metaphors of Earth, Air, Water and Fire.
Within the strength of the Tetrahedron
Come and join in the fun and find out how TetraMap can help you;
Understand other people’s preferences – BUT remember we can do it all it’s just more difficult to knuckle down and get into the Elements we do not prefer
Effectively communicate with all types
Enhance your marketing material
Value your strengths and know the areas which challenge you most
TetraMap is used to develop people and business the way Nature intended.
- TetraMap delivers powerful results very quickly by changing people’s understanding of each other.
- It has been tried and tested over the last 20 years and is an effective planning tool as well as a profiling tool.
- It helps people to really understand each other so they value diversity and work together harmoniously.
- It is fun, colourful, intuitive and easy to understand and people really enjoy using it.
- The nature metaphor is cross cultural and engaging and participants 'get it' quickly. Once self-awareness and understanding have been generated.
Sum is greater than the parts = synergy
The Elements which are our challenges teach us the most
A fresh, inspiring and inclusive model that fosters energy and vitality in individuals, teams and families.
Your team around you; support and diversity
TetraMap impacts culture by creating connection through common understanding, vision and language
TetraMap makes it OK to talk about behaviours
TetraMap is simpler to use and much more cost-effective than psychometrics and other profiling tools. It is also a powerful tool for personal development, strategic planning and organisational development.