What do we need to have a sense of Wellbeing?
1. A place of balance - homeostasis - between the many systems in our body;
Hormones, Immune system, Brain, Digestive system, Autonomic nervous system
2. A positive caring environment at home and at work
3. A sense of peace within our mental and spiritual worlds
WE FEEL A SENSE OF WELLBEING WHEN ALL OF THESE ASPECTS ARE RUNNING WELL
We are not all the same and have our own strengths and weaknesses.
Let's make the best of our strengths and support our weaknesses.
Feel able to respond to challenges quickly and efficiently.
How do we find a lasting sense of inner calm, peace and wellbeing?
How do we identify what is REALLY important to us rather than what we feel should be important?
It’s that individual “authentic me” which we are trying to identify and nurture within us.
Let's use the term "Sacred sparkle"
Practising Mindfulness helps us to begin to listen to and understand our Sacred Sparkle.
Getting to know our sacred sparkle can free us from much of our confusion, anxiety and other strong feelings. There is an innate wisdom within us which guides all our systems and aims to bring us into balance all the time. Scientists call it homeostasis when they are talking about our body and I call it our "Sacred Sparkle” when we are talking about the mind/spirit; the unique essence of who we truly are.
Mindfulness involves acceptance, meaning that we pay attention to our thoughts and feelings without judging them—without believing, for instance, that there’s a “right” or “wrong” way to think or feel in a given moment. We find with time that our thoughts tune into what we’re sensing in the present moment, in the NOW rather than rehashing the past or imagining the future.
Combine Mindfullness with a special blend of essential oils created especially for you
Emotional Freedom Technique
EFT is the Emotional Freedom Technique which is a simple yet powerful tried and tested technique using tapping on specific points on the body. It is a NICE guideline recognised technique which may be easily used for self-care at home.
Help yourself deal with pain and/or anxiety by identifying how you are truly feeling about this condition you find yourself in.
Click here for more information.
Click here for my sample video
This YouTube video shows how simply it can be used for children as well as ourselves
EFT is for everyone including;
· Those who are troubled with something they know is wrong which may have been hassling them for years. It may seem small yet it’s getting in the way of living life to the full. Once you have learnt the technique it's so easy to use yourself at home. EFT can be used for Trauma and PTSD.
· EFT may be used by those exploring relationship problems, anxieties, fears, painful memories
· EFT may be used by those people who seek to resolve the bigger issues in life including grief, phobias, cravings or a person may be aware that they have a self - limiting belief.
It is not for me to determine what the client needs or desires.
I use my many skills to help my clients to achieve their own state of balance within any given circumstance. This is not necessarily the same as ‘cure’. However, the side effects of this state of balance and healing may be a cure from an illness, disease or other imbalance.
Alternatively you may find a new attitude as to how to deal with your circumstances; even if they are challenging, frustrating and hard to accept. I have been qualified with, and complete regular CPD with, The College of Healing for 30 years.
I offer workshops which allow you to explore this interesting perspective on life.
Call/text now 07974 400575
1. Subtle senses for Inner Guidance Workshop in
2. Subtle senses for Inner Guidance (2) Workshop in Malvern TBA - text for details of virtual workshop
Call/text now 07974 400575