Step by Step Strategies
Step by Step Strategies
Understand which hurdles you wish to jump and choose a clearly defined outcome. Define the steps you need to take for courage and resilience.
- You talk and I listen to find your starting point
2. You define your required outcome as clearly as you can
3. You identify the person who you wish to bring to this coaching place and explore how you may work with the TetraMap profile (below)
4. You identify your values which are being compromised
5. We explore the feelings and emotions which are associated with your situation
6. We create a positive sentence and picture for you to work with. “Anchor” this with the WellBeingBlend of essential oils.
7. Where in your body are you feeling tension which may be associated with your situation?
8. Create your new coping strategies for a positive mind-set
9. Mindfulness exercises to take home
10. Self-Massage instructions to use at home to ease tension
Call Me: – 07974 400575 now to book your FREE 30 minute chat. Find out how we can work together
Email me:; firstname.lastname@example.org
Use TetraMap – the nature of behaviour profiling tool.
Work together as a team with the people in your life
TetraMap® is a registered trademark of TetraMap International in New Zealand and other countries
Know you are a valuable person in any team/family/project
Is your preference Earth Air Fire or Water?
What are the preferences of your colleagues/partner/family members?
How can we work together and get the best out of our team/family
Divides our preferences – our defaults – into Elements that we can understand
Using Nature’s metaphors of Earth, Air, Water and Fire.
Within the strength of the Tetrahedron
Come and join in the fun and find out how TetraMap can help you;
Understand other people’s preferences – REMEMBER we can do it all it’s just more difficult to knuckle down and get into the Elements we do not prefer
Effectively communicate with all types
Enhance marketing material
Value your strengths and know the areas which challenge you most
TetraMap is used to develop people and business the way Nature intended.
- TetraMap delivers powerful results very quickly by changing people’s understanding of each other.
- It has been tried and tested over the last 20 years and is an effective planning tool as well as a profiling tool.
- It helps people to really understand each other so they value diversity and work together harmoniously.
- It is fun, colourful, intuitive and easy to understand and people really enjoy using it.
- The nature metaphor is cross cultural and engaging and participants ‘get it’ quickly. Once self-awareness and understanding have been generated.
Sum is greater than the parts = synergy
The Elements which are our challenges teach us the most
People of all levels, functions and abilities, are quickly building engagement and enthusiasm. Learning happens fast and the results are immediately obvious.
Participants are equipped with the skills, tools and awareness to apply it for weeks, months and years to come using appropriate language for each Element
A fresh, inspiring and inclusive model that fosters energy and vitality in individuals, teams and families.
Any team/organisation/family that genuinely understands and uses the Tetra Approach will enjoy more cohesion and will be a higher and better performing group of people.
Your team around you; support and diversity
TetraMap impacts culture by creating connection through common understanding, vision and language
TetraMap makes it OK to talk about behaviours
TetraMap is simpler to use and much more cost-effective than psychometrics and other profiling tools. It is also a powerful tool for personal development, strategic planning and organisational development.
- Understanding of personal preferences, behaviours and motivations
- Less conflict with others who are different
- More appreciation of diversity and less confusion about another’s perspective
- Less anxiety, confusion, stress and blame
- Better relationships with colleagues and customers
- More creativity and openness to different ways of working
Increased confidence, morale and motivation
Increased self-awareness Be happy being yourself
- People understand and appreciate different contributions, perspectives and solutions
- Strengths and skills within the team are used effectively
- Increased team spirit, morale, and harmony
- Greater collaboration within and between teams
- Shared goals and improved planning
- Better problem solving
- Improved team performance
Great leaders combine courage, knowledge, compassion and vision to make sense of the challenges their organisations face. To reach peak performance as individuals or leaders we need to support our teams to develop autonomy, mastery, a common understanding of a great purpose and a connection to personal passion.
Work with me and the unique range of skills I offer you – decide on a clearly defined outcome and identify the steps you need to achieve this.
Dedicated Facebook Group
For a comfortable body and a peaceful mind
Call me now! 07974 400575
Or email me email@example.com
For your FREE 30 minute chat to find out how I can help you further
Work with me on Skype/Zoom - or come to me in Malvern or Hereford.